Posture Correction in London
Posture C.H.E.K. practitioner
Are the best in the world!
Posture Correction in London
Posture correction with corrective exercise
Posture for sports performance and pain
Posture and Exercise and
Corrective Exercise High-performance Kinesiology
In London battersea
Posture Correction Personal Trainer In London When it comes to posture and fitness and lifestyle, our body is watching from the inside out. We all need good posture when we sit in our offices for 12 hours a day and anything we do with bad posture results in pain in our neck, back, and knees. When our posture is good there is no pain and we can move much more easily. And great sport performance.but to get good posture take lifestyle change with a great exercise program.
Here are some tips to help you improve your posture:
- Be mindful of your posture: Pay attention to how you sit, stand, and move throughout the day. When you catch yourself slouching or slumping, make a conscious effort to correct your posture.
- Strengthen your core: Your core muscles, including your abdominals and lower back, help support your spine and maintain good posture. Incorporate exercises like pelvic tilts into your workout routine to strengthen your core.
- Stretch regularly: Tight muscles can pull your body out of alignment and contribute to poor posture. Stretching can help lengthen and loosen these muscles, promoting better posture. Focus on stretching your chest, shoulders, hips, and lower back.
- Adjust your workspace: If you sit at a desk for long periods, make sure your chair and desk are set up in a way that supports good posture. Your feet should be flat on the floor, your knees should be at a 90-degree angle, and your computer monitor should be at eye level.
- Take breaks: Sitting or standing in one position for too long can cause your posture to suffer. Take breaks to move around and stretch throughout the day.
- Wear supportive shoes: Shoes that provide good arch support can help maintain proper alignment from the feet up. Avoid wearing high heels for extended periods, as they can throw off your balance and posture.
Posture fitness and weight training, the better our posture is, the less load there is on the joints in our body. If our posture is bad when we are exercising, we are putting too big a load on our joints. Over time this can cause us pain in neck, back and shoulders.
So when sitting or exercising, you need to make sure your posture is in good alignment to prevent orthopaedic injury. If you have a Faulty motor engram in your brain, it can take up to 3000-5000 repetitions to change it. So when you are training, if your personal trainer is not watching to Ensure that you do your exercises with the best form, he is setting you up for injury Pain and Visit the surgeon or physio that don’t look at the root cause of your bad postural problem.they are like Dr only look at the pain not the root cause of your bad posture.
If your London personal trainer should start by assessing your posture in the gym, during your workout. To ensure that you improve your posture, flexibility and muscle balance. Is great the bent over row exercise is a good exercise as is a prone cobra for helping to improve your poor posture this may take up 12 weeks for you to change the Faulty motor engram and if don‘t change the way you sit and move it a waste of time. This was a personal trainer and Chek practitioner can help over many weeks to give great posture.
As a what is a click here CHEK Practitioner level 5, I do a 4 hour assessment with 10 assessment tool that no personal trainer uses for your posture, movement, and diet & lifestyle.Ordinary personal trainers do not carry out this deep assessment because. personal trainer course only gives the basics. because to lean all how our body’s work The work would take 6 years of study to learn. I have been helping clients with bad posture for over 22 years now with my deep study and working with many clients over the years posture is numbered one for pain–free exercise. And click here sports performance.
Scott assessment for bad posture and pain.
- Forward Head assessment.
- Corrective exercise.
- Diet and lifestyle Coaching.
- Breathing assessment.
- 4 dr.assessment.
- Kinetic chain assessment.
- 7 movement pattern assessment.
- Weak and strong muscle testing.
- TVA and Abs core assessment.
- Flexibility & stability assessment.
- Work assessment.
- Workout assessment.
- and much more.
What you will get to improve your posture
- Advanced program design.
- one to one session with Scott.
- Update on your improved posture.
- Sport massage as need.
- Compassion for you need and pain.
We have been helping clients with Posture using corrective exercise and holistic methods for over 22 years’ correction program is guaranteed that you get the optimum results so please get in touch today check out my book as well and I look forward to helping you with your neck pain shoulder pain lower back pain which can be caused by bad posture
click here personal trainer prices
Scott has changed my life. Before I was unhealthy with low energy, click here bad posture and had a bad diet and didn’t even realise. I thought I was pretty fit with a good diet! I have worked with other trainers – Scott does so much more though. No one has ever gone into the same depth covering as many aspects of my life as Scott did. He is one of the best. Highly recommended.Ben
Scott Bryant Active Bryant fitness systems
22 years experience in fitness posture and pan correction
These are just some of assessment I do over 4 hours to make sure we exercise with great posture strong core to keep pain free and get back to your sport.and help you to have great posture again.buy Scott book over 50 5 stars online reviews.
Contact Scott now 07841144878 for more information.