Protein Powder Do You Need Them ?
Benefits And Side Effects
what are the best ones and why ?
Protein Powder: here some questions needs to ask your yourself before you buy them do I need them? What is the best one? Do I have kidney issue? Will I waste my money on them. I will answer your questions in this blog post with my 31 years training experience I give you some tips on what to look for to get the in the body to get the best benefits from your protein power and what ingredients you must avoid that many of the supplement companies don’t want you to know about.
Myths and lies said about protein powder:
- There is no evidence to say protein can cause kidney problems.
- Taking protein powders are better than food, no it’s not food like meat, fish and chicken are best organic is best.
- Protein powders don’t make you fat. yes then can make you fatter because many of them are full of sugar and fillers that can make your body toxic.
- Plants based protein are better than milk based protein powders, no because they don‘t for a spectrum of amine acids like milk.
- YES 100% you will pay more, but you feel much consuming them .
You will not get bigger or stronger if don‘t have protein powders big big lie, I did not take any till was age 51 because of my age and my volume training I been doing and German Bodybuilder Eugen Sandow 1867 there no protein powders back then just great organic food
Protein Powder: what one is best and the worst and ingredients you need to avoid some milk protein is pasteurised what do think the it does to the milk.Pasteurization may actually “kill” food and make it less nutritious. The Weston A. Price Foundation has even linked pasteurized milk to health problems, including allergies, increased tooth decay, colic in infants, growth problems in children, osteoporosis, arthritis, and heart disease.
Fillers in protein powers Put simply, a filler is anything that does not naturally occur in the protein source. The obvious examples are flavorings, preservatives, dyes and related chemicals. Other, more subtle fillers can even be fats, sugars and amino acids that are added later to improve the nutritional content of the end-product.
Fillers:you need in your protein drink(Xanthan Gum)(D-Alpha Tocopherol). Emulsifiers Soya (Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose) drug Cellulase, Beta-D-Galactosidase, Lipase make sure you read and research what your putting inside your body. before you buy
Here are 5 reasons why I, as a dietician, suggest avoidance of soya or soya products:
- It is genetically modified: Soya crop is one of the most genetically modified food available for consumption, more…
- It’s BAD for your THYROID: Soya can depress thyroid function. Often seen with my clients, when they include soya,…
- It’s HIGHLY processed: If it is processed food, there probably is soya in it! This cheap ingredient makes it way to…
- It’s NEW to the food supply: Now this is another reason that soya is not…
Pea Protein I would not buy:
Plants based protein are they any good do they have the complete amino acids need to build muscle and if a pea one if full of sugar and ingredients your body will not like soy protein that is genetically modified that can Ingredients Pea Protein Isolate (89%) just sugar.Coffee Powder will give you adrenal fatigue. Sunflower Oil, very bad for hart (Xanthan Gum),what is that more sugar Sweetener (Sucralose).whey would that put this in it (D-Alpha Tocopherol). ALLERGENS: Produced in a facility which also handles milk.
I say yes to this one
Raw Organic Protein is a Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified RAW Vegan Protein powder made with 13 Raw sprouted proteins delivering 22 grams of protein. Dairy free and vegan, it contains essential amino acids along with added whole food fat-soluble vitamins and enzymes.
Featuring 22 RAW and organic sprouts, RAW Organic Protein is an excellent source of complete protein. RAW Organic Protein also contains fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K, and supports immune health.
RAW matters because heat can denature proteins, reducing their availability to your body. But Garden of Life’s Certified Organic plant proteins are different—always gently produced at low temperatures, without any added fillers or carriers, preserving their complete amino acid integrity and whole-food, Certified Organic, Non-GMO goodness.
- Helps build and repair muscle 
- Good for pre- and post-workout
- Promotes protein synthesis
- Easily digested
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Good for those with sensitivities to milk and other proteins
- Highest quality alternative to soy, whey and milk protein
- No Fillers, No Artificial flavours or Sweeteners, No Preservatives
Dietary Details :
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Low sugar
 Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function. Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass.
Why work with Scott?
helping you to achieve your fitness goals. It makes the perfect addition to any program. If you’re based in London and looking for a personal trainer to help tailor your medicine ball workout to your needs, Scott is the man for you. With over 22 years of personal training experience, Scott’s holistic approach to fitness will guarantee you long-term results. A master certified level four CHEK practitioner, Scott has the knowledge to help you make realistic lifestyle changes to help you achieve your goal. Want to get the body of your dreams? Contact Scott now to make your dreams a reality.