Lower Back Pain Rehabilitation Corrective Exercise
Lower back pain specialist
Lower Back Pain Rehabilitation Corrective Exercise London. Do you feel you have bad posture do you experience pain in your lower back one side of your leg? Or just regular you get an ache when brushing your teeth or bending forward do you sometimes feel pop in or cracking? In your joints, or to sometimes do you wake up in the middle of the night with pain going down your leg if you answer yes to any these questions that you may have a spinal issues in your lower back, but it could just be muscular with Scott to 25 years experience of helping all types of clients with different types of pain using a very holistic corrective exercise system. to get to the root cause of your pain and help to alleviate enter, correct. Postal imbalances muscle imbalance is weak muscles tight muscles. In which to get your posture in your body, strong. To either banish pain, or to help you to cope with pain much better. In Scots 25 years of experience Scott study with the C.H.E.K Institute San Diego and become a master practitioner London to become a personal trainer. Only takes 2 to 3 weeks online studying to be a master. Chek Practitioner takes six years of in depth studying hundreds of assessments that Scott uses in his ballistic Lower Back Pain rehabilitation program Scott is not just concern your pain he’s concerned about the whole of you looking at the mental emotional aspects of Lower Back Pain as well as 40 movement patterns, bad, Posture, bad breathing and in balanced energy going through your body, that may be causing Lower Back Pain London.
Back Pain issues they can be many
- Poor Posture
- Bad and ergonomics in the office
- Slip disc
- Herniated disc
- Nerve compression
- Muscle, strains and spasms
- Sports or work injury
- Bad lifestyle choices
- Being overweight
- Or bad health, causing back back pain
- Hormone issues
- Medical drugs
- Bad exercise program
- Over exercising
- Not the right exercise
Back pain Tips can be debilitating and affect daily life. Here are some tips that may help alleviate lower back pain:
- Maintain good posture: Make sure to sit and stand up straight, with your shoulders relaxed and your back straight. Avoid slouching or hunching forward, as this can put strain on the lower back.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise can help strengthen the muscles in your lower back and improve flexibility. Low-impact activities such as walking, swimming, and yoga can be beneficial.
- Stretch: Stretching can help reduce stiffness and tension in the lower back. Try gentle stretches such as knee-to-chest, hamstring stretches, and hip stretches.
- Use heat or cold therapy: Applying heat or cold to the affected area can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. Try using a heating pad or ice pack for 15-20 minutes at a time.
- Practice good sleeping habits: Make sure to sleep on a comfortable mattress and pillow, and avoid sleeping on your stomach. Try sleeping on your side with a pillow between your knees to help keep your spine aligned.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Excess weight can put strain on the lower back and exacerbate pain. Maintaining a healthy weight can help alleviate symptoms.
- Consider physical therapy: A physical therapist can provide exercises and techniques to help alleviate lower back pain and prevent future episodes.
- Consult with a healthcare provider: If your lower back pain persists or is severe, consult with a healthcare provider. They can help determine the cause of the pain and provide appropriate treatment options.
Scott has found a pattern of poor posture, bad, breathing, bad diet, and lifestyle choices, not enough movement no corrective program when working out in the gym and many professionals that don’t care given quick fixes that don’t work
Pain rehabilitation online
In Scotts opinion doesn’t really work unless you’ve seen him for a full assessment and evaluation? And Scott can see you can do exercises correctly consistently really and honestly and truthfully online training for Lower Back Pain doesn’t really work because need palpation of the body is needed to help you overcome some people are very good at doing exercise without having somebody there but most need somebody to watch form and technique. Enter touch and feel what’s going wrong.
Scott is 25 years of experience and study in to become a master in his field, he makes sure that no, Stone is left unturned to help you rehabilitate from your Lower Back Pain. Scott has helped physios, photographers, personal trainers, popstars, movie, stars and sports professionals get out of pain. Scott specialises in giving you a bespoke program that is purely individualised to your needs. None of us look the same, so none of us should get the same program and every persons Back Pain is individual to that persons, unique individuality.
Types of Back Pain, Scott’s Lower Back Pain rehabilitation London has helped
- Lower Back Pain caused by Bad posture
- Sprains and strain
- Sports injuries
- Poor ergonomics in the office
- Bad designed exercise programs
- Poor lifestyle habits
- Muscle spasms
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Muscle imbalances
- Tight muscles
- Neck issue
And much more
If you’re looking for a lower rehab and corrective exercise specialist in London with somebody that really cares about you Didn’t get in touch today
Does your back pain become more painful after sitting for too long?
Do you have spasms tight muscles pain in lower back?
Does it wake you up at night? Do you feel your flexibility and Posture needs to be improved
Are you unsure of the exercises you should really be doing in the gym for your lower back do you want to keep your sports performance going but do not want to end in Lower Back Pain do you play golf tennis or rugby because you’re Lower Back Pain you’ve had to stop but you would really like a corrective exercise program to help you get back to your sport Scott does over 150 assessments to get to the Debra cause of the issue and then builds a foundation on cement not sand in which to get you out of pain back to work or sport, but this can take time so it’s not a Sprint it’s a marathon and it takes time for your kinesiology over your body to realign and rebalance so if you’re looking for a whole holistic approach with somebody with 25 years of experience that he’s not just going to prod and poke you and then give you a program and say you’re on your own you should get in touch with Scott today on 07841144878