Leading Fat Loss Expert London
Fat Loss Expert
The reason why fat loss is so hard for so many one, because of the misinformation in the media are limited knowledge, and understanding of nutrition by personal trainers are not forced to do any nutritional course, are told on the courses that they can give nutritional advice without doing a nutritional degree many don’t take into account, hormonal issues, adrenal issues, fungus and parasite issues, self sabotaging problems they can cause anyone to fail on their fat loss program
We are Active, Bryant Systems, don’t leave any stone unturned by looking at your body holistically to get to the root cause of why your body is not changing or improving sometimes it glitches be as simple as your overtraining who are you eating too many carbohydrates because you’re a protein type are you eating too much protein because you’re a carb type with my 25 years experience found a formula that works every time but it takes time working holistic he’s not a Sprint it sometimes can be a marathon, so you have to be patient if you want long-lasting results here are some reasons why many people fail on their fat loss program
Why your not losing fat
1. Lack of knowledge and understanding.
2. On the wrong diet
3. Bad exercise, program design
4. Not eating according to your genetic potential.
5. Yo-yo dieting or using fad diets that damage your metabolism.
6. Being chronic, stressed or tired and overdoing it.
7. Not having the best coach.
8. Not having the willpower to stick to the program.
Fat loss lies told by Personal Trainer and Dr
1. You need to count calories to lose weight.
2. You need to exercise until you feel sick to lose fat.
3. Slim fast shakes, will help you to the burn fat.
4. You’re too obese to lose weight.
5 do you have a medical illness that you can’t lose weight
6. You’re eating too much so you can’t fat weight
Really anybody can lose weight with the right program and the right coaching with everybody is an individual so everybody needs an individualised program such as doing calorie counting doesn’t work for everybody and May cause long-term damage to your health
Holistic approach to fat loss
1. Drink your body weight in ounces of water a day
2. Get tested for your metabolic profile.
3. Increase your fat intake, fish, oils, coconut, oils, lard and butter. Fat is not bad.
4. Do the right exercise for your body
5. Get plenty of sleep.
6. Detox. Your body of toxins is 12 detoxes we take our clients through.
7. Do strength and conditioning training
8. Eat organic whenever possible.
9. Fasting is one way to help improve growth hormone into increase fat loss.
10. Get your adrenals checked.
Having too much fat can be a real burden to your health causing diabetes, heart attacks muscle, aches, and pains, looking much older and not being able to perform at work or in sport men should be 12 to 15% body fat women should be 15% body fat if you want the Madonna look
Holistic system, we at Active Bryant Fitness Systems has over 30 years results, as well as using old techniques and modern techniques that work we’re not about overtraining you to failure, we will energise you and take any health issues that you may have into account we have a motto of less is more and never give up the more body fat you have the more you need a gentle approach when it comes to men and women’s fat loss it’s different manner like dumper trucks they can be trained much harder than females. Females are like Ferraris there’s a lot more to take into account like if a woman diets and she’s in a mid 30s body fat cells will multiply if she’s in her late 40s or 50s premenopausal, then I can be trained a little bit harder because testosterone is the advantage where is men as they get older testosterone is lowered through andropause so this is where the less is more comes in to the fat loss program never over train
So if you’re looking for holistic approach to fat loss, looking for somebody that’s going to take everything into account your posture, your pain, your health, physical mental emotional, we’re not about overtraining you are making your session so you can’t move. The next day sessions are about energising you educating you to the highest level. So you get the fat off and keep it off for good. Get in touch with Scott or look at Scott blog posts. If you like to know more of how he works with his clients using holistic approach for fat loss London.