Finding Personal Trainer
Active Bryant Systems
Personal Trainer Battersea
Good places to start looking for a personal trainer include online NRPT local parks, health centres or fitness centres.When you’re at the gym, watch trainers with their clients and see how they interact. Make a note of trainers who get along with their
clients and seem fully involved in their workouts.You should train with a personal trainer tow to four times per week. Once per week is a wast of time – If you’re on a budget and can train solo at least tow other time a week. Three times per week – If you’re looking to learn exercises faster (and must get more gains long term)
Finding personal trainer With so many Personal Trainers advertising their services and with so many online courses and boot camps out there, it can be very confusing for customers to make the right decision.
- What will you pay per hour for persaonal trainer £65-£75-£120
Finding Personal Trainer
The first important question to ask yourself, is what would you like to achieve? If your looking for high quality, tailored private one to one training sessions, to achieve your ultimate health and fitness goals, then hiring a suitably qualified Personal Trainer may be for you! However, if you are just looking for a bit of motivation and like socializing and training with others then perhaps a group class would suit you better?
What would you really like to achieve? What’s the dream? What’s your ambition?
Here are Scott’s 10 essential questions to help you find the right Personal Trainer in London for you!
- How much experience does the Personal Trainer have?
- What sort of results are you looking to achieve?
- Do the Personal Trainers testimonials match up to what you are looking for? If so, great!
- What qualifications does the Personal Trainer hold?
- Do they continue to update the skills and knowledge?
- How does the trainer differ from all the other Personal Trainers out there?
- Does the Personal Trainer know how to help you to really enjoy your workout?
- Do you feel that you would get on well training with this Personal Trainer?
- Will they help you to achieve the results you want?
- It not all ways about price.you get what pay for!
- Can they offer nutritional and lifestyle advice? If so, what type of training do they have and most importantly, does the Personal Trainers approach match up with your aspirations?
- Would a group training session be more suitable for you? Or, would a tailored one to one approach to training be better for you? This is a very important question to ask yourself, as fees may then range from £10 for a class, to £200 per hour for a highly qualified and experienced celebrity Personal Trainer! Ultimately, it all depends on what you would like to achieve, what sort of experience you would like to have and how much you can afford to invest in your health and fitness plan.
Book your free personal fitness training session
Call Scott 0784114487
Why work with Scott?
It makes the perfect addition to any program. If you’re based in London and looking for a personal trainer to help tailor workout to your needs, Scott is the man for you. With over 22 years of personal training experience, Scott’s holistic approach to fitness will guarantee you long-term results. A master certified level four CHEK practitioner, Scott has the knowledge to help you make realistic lifestyle changes to help you achieve your goal. Want to get the body of your dreams? Contact Scott now to make your dreams a reality.