Diabetes Having A Personal Trainer
Diabetes we Can help with your diabetes.
and get your health back.
is at all time hight in the uk
Active is very good for diabetes and our health, both physically and mentally,
mentally and emotionally. It is important to be aware that being active can help manage your diabetes, whether it’s diabetes type 1, or type 2.
Also, looking at your diet and lifestyle is really important too. If you’re suffering from Diabetes 1, it can develop into Diabetes type 2, which can be life-threatening. So, having a good personal trainer to help you with your diet, your lifestyle and your exercise and this could be something that may help improve the quality of your life and may even prolong, or save your life
If have any these need to see your dr.
- feeling very thirsty.
- urinating more frequently than usual, particularly at night.
- feeling very tired.
- weight loss and loss of muscle bulk.
- itchiness around the genital area, or regular bouts of thrush (a yeast infection)
- blurred vision caused by the lens of your eye changing shape.
Research shows and the Chief Medical Officers guidelines also state that physical activity can reduce your risk of type 2 Diabetes, by up to 40%.
Exercise improves blood glucose control in type 2 diabetes, reduces cardiovascular risk factors, contributes to weight loss, and improves well-being (1,2). Regular exercise may prevent or delay type 2 diabetes development (3).You don’t have to be overweight or obese to get type 2 diabetes. In fact, you can have high blood sugar even if you look thin. Around 10% to 15% of people with type 2 diabetes are at a healthy weight. It’s called lean diabetes At least 30 minutes of aerobic activity 5 days a week can help the insulin in your body work better. We’re talking exercise that gets your heart and lungs going and kicks your blood flow into a higher gear. If you haven’t been active in a while, start with 5 to 10 minutes a day and build up over time.
- Research studies have shown that walking can be beneficial in bringing down blood glucose and therefore improving diabetes control. In a study involving people with type 1 diabetes, participants were assigned to either take a 30 minute walk after eating or have the same meal but remain inactive.
- Those with type 2 diabetes are supposed to keep levels at 160 mg/dl within two hours of a meal. Because exercising reduces blood glucose concentrations, it’s a good idea to start exercising about 30 minutes after the beginning of a meal, researchers concluded.
- What the best diet the mt diet and fasting too.
- A review of studies suggested that green tea and green tea extract may help lower blood glucose levels and may play a role in helping prevent type 2 diabetes and obesity.
With the service, we provide at Active Bryant Systems we look at the body in a very holistic way. I do this in order to help balance every aspect of your life. I look at your physical health and can quickly access and design your own personal training program. Your mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. Again, using a tried and tested state of the art approach I can design a personal diet and lifestyle program for you. As an advanced fat loss, I am able to design a personally tailored program that will address many of the conditions relating to your Diabetes. I am so confident that my system works that I offer a money back guarantee! (Please read terms.)
If you are suffering from Diabetes type 1, or type 2 and would like some help managing its effects and would like to become fitter, stronger and healthier, then please get in touch. I am always happy to talk to you live on my website.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you soon.