Dumbbell Weight training London
your home, gym, office, or nearby park
to get your body, strength, and fitness back again
Dumbbell weight training has been around since as early as 1743. Dumbbells have been a ‘go-to choice’ for physical fitness, strength, and conditioning. Everyone should be using dumbbells: men, women, and kids ages 11 up to age 80! As we age from 30 onward, we lose bone mass, strength, muscle, endurance, and tone in our bodies. However, weight training and working out with dumbbells can help slow down the aging process, fight disease, and overcome lower back pain. Dumbbells are relatively inexpensive, easily fixable, and lifelong investments.
- reasons for why you should use dumbbells:
- They activate several different muscles and stimulate muscle growth.
- They can help improve both muscle force and flexibility.
- Working out with dumbbells helps with stress and anxiety
- They can promote coordination and stability for muscles and joints.
- Dumbbells keep you feeling younger.
- They help you lose fat faster and get stronger for all sports.
- Women do not get big and bulky.
Dumbbells and home training: you can do hundreds of exercises with dumbbells at home, and they don’t take up too much room! When you have a set of dumbbells, you can build serious muscle from the comfort of your own home. With a weight in each hand, you’ll be amazed at the burn — and build — that results after only a few sets of lunges or curls. You can buy and add more weight and exercise as you get stronger.
Dumbbells and getting stronger: Can we build our bodies only with dumbbells? You can absolutely bulk up with dumbbells, but you’re going to hit a wall if you don’t keep adding weight. If you consistently lift the same weight, you will not get bigger. But, if you have a successful, personalised program and keep increasing weight every 2 -3-4-6 weeks, you will get stronger and leaner and look and feel better! Success is all about a good program and strong coaching.
Weight training with dumbbells for beginners:
- Warm-up until you get light sweat.
- Stretch for your kinesiology
- Start with lighter weights.
- Gradually increase the weight.
- Rest for at least 60 seconds and a maximum of 2-3 minutes in between sets.
- Keep your workout to under 45 minutes.
- Gently stretch your muscles after your workout.
- Rest for a day or two in between workouts.
- Don’t exceed more than 4 workouts per week- that’s all you need!
- Make sure to have some BCCA, 20-40 grams
- Take fish oils to help with fat loss
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep
- It can take up to 12 weeks to see improvements
Exercising with dumbbells: can help improve, and prevent degeneration of your bone density, i.e., the strength of your bones. This helps avoid broken bones and maintain strong tendons and ligaments. Depending on your age, you may not be that worried about something like this right now. However, exercising right now can help you avoid problems in 40 to 60 years. The things you do today have a tremendous impact on the future. If you keep dumbbell training workouts going as you age, you will continue to look younger and keep the fat off your body. Every sport can benefit from dumbbell workouts.
If you’re based in London and looking for a personal trainer to help tailor your tennis fat loss exercise workout to your needs, Scott is the man for you! With over 22 years of personal training experience, Scott’s holistic approach to fitness will guarantee you long-term results. A master-certified level four CHEK practitioner, Scott has the knowledge to help you make realistic lifestyle changes to achieve your goal. Want to get the body of your dreams? Contact Scott now to make your dreams a reality!