Help With Stress At The Office, London
Help with Stress.
Do you have too much stress at the office, or at home? 12 tips to help heal your adrenal gland! We are working more hours than ever before and we are taking fewer holidays than ever before too! The average heal yourself, help you to lose weight and get your adrenal glands working properly again. Scott’s
13 Top For Stress tips:
1 BREATHE! This is probably the most important. If you have an inverted breathing pattern you will be putting unnecessary stress on your Vagus and Phrenic nerve.
2 of the nerves goes into the adrenal gland and the other nerve goes into the diaphragm. If you are not breathing correctly and hyperventilating when your boss is telling you off or you’re trying to meet deadlines, your respiratory rate will be increasing! The average respiratory rate for an adult is 12-20 breathes per minute. Anything higher than this may be considered as hyperventilation. So, having your breathing patterns assessed is one of my top tips for healing your adrenal gland!
3. EXERCISE! As little as a 20-minute walk can help to heal your adrenal gland and help energize the body.
4.Sleep ! 8 to 12 hours sleep is recommended. Being sleep deprived leads to aging faster, a weaker immune function and a shorter life! This is scientifically proven. So, making sure you can get 8-10 hours of quality sleep every night is really important.
5. FATS AND PROTEIN! Making sure that you eat enough healthy fats and protein helps! Find out what your metabolic type is and eat accordingly. This will help to keep your blood sugar levels balanced and stop you from stressing your adrenal glands.
6. WATER! 75% of the planet is water. Around 75% of your body is water! Just a 1-2% reduction in your water intake can affect your performance and quickly contribute to dry aging skin. The less water you drink. The less the body is able to detoxify! The also stresses the adrenal gland because they have to work harder to push the toxins out of your body.
7. MEDITATE! Transcendental meditation, yoga, seated or walking meditation can help heal the brain and body and massively reduce stress.
8. NO OVERTIME! Try to complete your day and go home to relax, calm down and rest! This is the only sure way to heal your adrenal glands.
9. AVOID STRESS! Try to stay away from stressful people and situations in the office, or at home. This can really ramp up your stress levels due to the mental and emotional issues it causes. Hopefully, meditation and walking will help you to relieve this type of stress.
10. MASSAGE! Having a massage once or twice a week can be a great way to help heal the adrenal gland by helping you to relax and get rid of any toxins.
11.VITAMIN C Higher amounts of vitamin c will work wonders!
12. GET TESTED! If you suspect you have too much stress in your life then you MUST have your adrenal glands tested. If you have adrenal fatigue, then it may be coming from somewhere else, meaning you might have a fungal infection or parasite.
13. LIFESTYLE. It’s all lifestyle! I’ve been working with clients for over 18 years now. I’m confident I can help you to heal your adrenal gland and reduce some of the stress you have in your life. Thanks for reading!
Why work with Scott?
If you’re based in London and looking for a personal trainer to help tailor your medicine ball workout to your needs, Scott is the man for you. With over 21 years of personal training experience, Scott’s holistic approach to fitness will guarantee you long-term results. A master certified level four CHEK practitioner, Scott has the knowledge to help you make realistic lifestyle changes to help you achieve your goal. Want to get the body of your dreams? Contact Scott now to make your dreams a reality.